    have to take the exam by May 31, just schedule and pay for it - so if you
    don't think you will be ready to take your exam by May 31, simply schedule
    it now for taking at a later date. Good Luck.

    Bill Fritz, Apr 28, 2004

  2. And you are now in direct violation of the promotion rules by posting the
    code here, this should only be given out to students who attend your class.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Apr 28, 2004

  3. A while back someone posted such a code and it was soon invalidated.
    I suppose some legitimate students were unhappy with their instructor
    costing them extra $.

    Live and learn
    Or is it live and not learn.

    --