    This is at least as good a deal as you can find from discount Voucher
    sellers and there's no risk.

    Sorry this only works for Vue and not for Prometric.

    Joe, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Well, I suppose thats one way to win the prize at Vue is offering MCT's,
    this was really suppose to be given out to your students.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP
    "Joe" <> wrote in message
    > When you register to take an exam from a VUE site between now and May 31st
    > the promo code MSUU4C8E3475 will get you a 25% discount. No third parties
    > involved. No buying a voucher from some unknown website. Call VUE and

    book

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Mar 1, 2004

  3. Joe

    User1 Guest

    "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Well, I suppose thats one way to win the prize at Vue is offering MCT's,
    > this was really suppose to be given out to your students.
    >
    > --
    > Mark Fugatt
    > Exchange MVP
    > http://www.exchangetrainer.com
    > http://www.msexchange.org
    > "Joe" <> wrote in message
    >> When you register to take an exam from a VUE site between now and May
    >> 31st
    >> the promo code MSUU4C8E3475 will get you a 25% discount. No third
    >> parties
    >> involved. No buying a voucher from some unknown website. Call VUE and

    > book
    >> your exam with them. Give them the promo code and save 25%.
    >>
    >> This is at least as good a deal as you can find from discount Voucher
    >> sellers and there's no risk.
    >>
    >> Sorry this only works for Vue and not for Prometric.

    Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save $31.25/exam!

    User1, Mar 3, 2004
  4. No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
    track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to beat
    the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Mar 3, 2004
  5. The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

    I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    promotion code."

    "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Joe

    User1 Guest

    Re: The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

    "Sam-Hong Kong" <> wrote in message
    > I've tried at VUE site, i enter this code in the final session of register
    > process, they said "The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid
    > promotion code."
    >

    > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    > news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    >> No, not everyone is one of my students, and the poster seems to have no
    >> track record of helping people in the NG's but seems to think it ok to

    > beat
    >> the odds on a competition that is being sponsors by VUE.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mark Fugatt
    >> Exchange MVP
    >> http://www.exchangetrainer.com
    >> http://www.msexchange.org
    >> "User1" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Mark Fugatt [MVP]" <> wrote in message

    > MCT's,

    > and

    >> > Everyone is a student and anyone who uses the code can save
    >> > $31.25/exam!

    It's not a promotion code but a voucher code!

    User1, Mar 4, 2004
  7. Re: The promotion code "MSUU4C8E3475" is not a valid promotion code

    yes i know, so, i also tried to use it in voucher blank, but it's doesn't
    work again and said "This voucher cannot be used with appointments
    scheduled in Hong Kong."

    then i email to VUE customer service for inquiry. today, they reply me as
    below:
    "The voucher can only be used in the country which you have purchased. It
    cannot be used in other country since exam fee varies from country to
    country. Unfortunately you may need to find different way to complete the
    exam."

    "User1" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:yty1c.12986$id3.1765@fed1read01 ¤¤
    ¼¶¼g...

    Sam-Hong Kong, Mar 4, 2004