    take the exam by May 31, just register and pay for the exam, so if you want
    to use the discount for an exam but will not be ready by the deadline,
    register and schedule the exam for later. Good Luck and Happy Testing.
    Bill F, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Bill F

    Kat Guest

    FYI

    I have one of these vouchers at home, and you're misinformed. As a test,
    i tried to schedule for July-

    This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31, 2004.

    Sorry.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */
    Kat, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Bill F

    Neil Guest

    "Bill F" <> wrote in

    > The following voucher discount code is good for a 25% discount on all
    > Microsoft exams:
    >
    > MSUU4C9E1287
    >
    > This discount is valid thru May 31, 2004, but only at VUE testing
    > centers. You can use it for as many exams as you wish. FYI - you do
    > not have to take the exam by May 31, just register and pay for the
    > exam, so if you want to use the discount for an exam but will not be
    > ready by the deadline, register and schedule the exam for later. Good
    > Luck and Happy Testing.

    Want the trip to Hawaii bad?

    (it would be nice if you told the folks which country your code is valid
    in)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Bill F

    Neil Guest

    Kat <> wrote in news::

    > FYI
    >
    > I have one of these vouchers at home, and you're misinformed. As a
    > test, i tried to schedule for July-
    >
    > This voucher cannot be used with appointments scheduled after May 31,
    > 2004.
    >
    > Sorry.

    he will be back as the VUE rewards program has a second go around for the
    next quarter...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 13, 2004