25% Discount in VUE on MS exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mciwed, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. mciwed

    mciwed Guest

    Here is a voucher number for a 25% discount for your next Microsoft
    exam you register through VUE website(www.vue.com) or your local VUE
    testing center. This offer is valid from August 01, 2006 - December 31,
    2006 in any VUE testing center in these countries only:

    ALGERIA,GEORGIAN REPUBLIC,MACEDONIA,SRI LANKA,ARMENIA
    INDIA,MALTA,THAILAND,BANGLADESH,INDONESIA,MOLDOVA,
    TUNISIA,BELARUS,IRAQ,MONGOLIA,TURKEY,BULGARIA,ISRAEL,
    MOROCCO,UKRAINE,CHINA,JORDAN,NEPAL,UZBEKISTAN,CROATIA,
    KAZAKHSTAN,PAKISTAN,VIETNAM,CYPRUS,LATVIA,ROMANIA,EGYPT,
    LEBANON,RUSSIA,ESTONIA,LITHUANIA,SERBIA & MONTENEGRO

    The Voucher Number is same as following for everytime you have an exam
    registration:

    MSWS5E130A32

    Please forward the voucher number to your friends/family too who will
    be sitting for their exams. Best of luck!

    mciwed, Oct 23, 2006

  2. mciwed

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    HAHAHAHAHA.....I think we already ran anyone from any of those countries out
    of this newsgroup.

    Except India of course ;)

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 23, 2006

  3. mciwed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in

    > HAHAHAHAHA.....I think we already ran anyone from any of those
    > countries out of this newsgroup.
    >
    > Except India of course ;)

    FINE! use mine:

    MSAU719D0F93

    only 15%, and only good for Canada, but I am sure that Rev can give us one
    for the Amurikans and Wayne can give us one for Australia...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Your Motherboard wears combat boots.

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  4. mciwed

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
    >
    >> HAHAHAHAHA.....I think we already ran anyone from any of those
    >> countries out of this newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Except India of course ;)
    >>

    > FINE! use mine:
    >
    > MSAU719D0F93
    >
    > only 15%, and only good for Canada, but I am sure that Rev can give us one
    > for the Amurikans and Wayne can give us one for Australia...

    Too bad there isn't one for those of us in Yurp.

    --
    Mike T., MCP, MCNGP #XLI
    You have a cyclop perspective and taught android mentality =lobotomized

    Mike T., Oct 24, 2006
  5. mciwed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <> say in news:453dcb0f$0$30315
    $-online.net:

    > Too bad there isn't one for those of us in Yurp.

    the 9 of the top 10 non-US referrers are all from your side of teh pond. 5
    from Germany. I don't have thier majic numbers, or I'd give them out here.
    Sorry buddy

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Error 44: Mouse conflict. Mickey and Minnie getting divorced.

    Neil, Oct 24, 2006
  6. mciwed

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    only 15? My number is 20% off :)

    MSUU7C1E9359

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006
  7. mciwed

    Neil Guest

    did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > only 15? My number is 20% off :)

    friggin exchange rates

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Overworked and under-played? Want to change that? ;)

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006
  8. mciwed

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    LOL