24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2008.

  1. 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ

    Rule #01 : This group can be used for political discussions
    or anything you feel you need help with.

    Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    "tough love" preferably with a paddle.

    Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    spirit of helpfulness.

    Rule #04 : Only spam is spam. For anything else, see Rule #01.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country
    are busy driving cabs and cutting hair." --George Burns

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/music/hallelujah.mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2008

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Joe Maloni Guest

    Thank you for the general cleanup, hopefully google-groupers will read
    it and take it to heart. Or stab themselves with it. Either way.

    Joe Maloni, Mar 11, 2008

  3. Joe Maloni <> wrote in

    > Thank you for the general cleanup, hopefully google-groupers will read
    > it and take it to heart. Or stab themselves with it. Either way.

    I *knoooowh* that's right! I was going to take a whack at the
    NTI'ers too, but there's either so many of them, or they have
    so many identities, they're liable to get mad at me and vote
    long distance for that Irish girl on American Idol. It was
    bad enough when we lost the America's Cup to the Swiss Cheese.

    http://www.americascup.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 11, 2008
  4. Bucky Breeder

    John Holmes Guest

    Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ

    CHARTER: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    * The purpose of 24hoursupport.helpdesk is to serve as a
    forum for trolls and unrelated topics.

    * 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not a support group. Support
    questions are off-topic. 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a
    troll group. Please post with no care and no thought.

    * Posts must contain encoded material. This includes
    HTML, which is REQUIRED. Also, posts must be signed
    with cryptological software, eg Gnu's Privacy Guard, PGP
    etc. Dirty pictures are also acceptable.

    * Ensure that your posts are littered with lots of swear words.

    * Commercial adverts, spam & money making schemes are always
    welcome.

    * DO NOT post whining, irrelevant complaints. In fact, DO NOT
    complain at all. Complaints are off-topic and are expressly
    FORBIDDEN. Violations will be reported to relevant Internet
    Service Providers.

    * Learn how to use a killfile and don't be such a pussy.
    NetKKKopping is forbidden. netKKKops will have scurrilous
    lies about them told to their ISP.

    This charter was not discussed in alt.config In February 2008.

    END CHARTER

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Mar 11, 2008
  5. Bucky Breeder

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 11 Mar 2008 18:10:23 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    <> wrote:

    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >

    >Rule #01 : This group can be used for political discussions
    > or anything you feel you need help with.
    >
    >Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    > "tough love" preferably with a paddle.
    >
    >Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    > spirit of helpfulness.
    >
    >Rule #04 : Only spam is spam. For anything else, see Rule #01.

    You missed the part about ganging up on the n00bs and cripples.

    Evan Platt, Mar 11, 2008
  6. Bucky Breeder

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...

    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >

    > Rule #01 : This group can be used for political discussions
    > or anything you feel you need help with.
    >
    > Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    > "tough love" preferably with a paddle.
    >
    > Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    > spirit of helpfulness.
    >
    > Rule #04 : Only spam is spam. For anything else, see Rule #01.

    Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    VanguardLH, Mar 11, 2008
  7. Bucky Breeder

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:58:17 -0500, "VanguardLH" <> wrote:

    >"Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...
    >>
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>
    >> Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.

    >> Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >> spirit of helpfulness.

    >Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    >being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    For $4300, I'd do it!

    Shel-hed, Mar 11, 2008
  8. Bucky Breeder

    Lookout Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:59:53 GMT, Shel-hed <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:58:17 -0500, "VanguardLH" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >>message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...
    >>>
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>>
    >>> Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >>> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.

    >>> Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >>> spirit of helpfulness.

    >>Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    >>being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    >For $4300, I'd do it!

    Thank you Governor Spitzer

    Lookout, Mar 11, 2008
  9. Bucky Breeder

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:59:53 GMT, Shel-hed <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:58:17 -0500, "VanguardLH" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >>message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...
    >>>
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>>
    >>> Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >>> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.

    >>> Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >>> spirit of helpfulness.

    >>Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    >>being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    >For $4300, I'd do it!

    Which one of the resident trolls posted the nonexistent FAQ *this* time?

    Jesus H. Christ.

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my

    Mara, Mar 11, 2008
  10. Bucky Breeder

    Lookout Guest

    On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:33:41 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:59:53 GMT, Shel-hed <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:58:17 -0500, "VanguardLH" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >>>message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...

    >>>Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    >>>being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    >>For $4300, I'd do it!

    >Which one of the resident trolls posted the nonexistent FAQ *this* time?
    >
    >Jesus H. Christ.

    Bucky Breeder

    Lookout, Mar 11, 2008
  11. Lookout wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:33:41 -0500, Mara
    > <> wrote:

    >>> For $4300, I'd do it!

    >> Which one of the resident trolls posted the nonexistent FAQ *this* time?
    >>
    >> Jesus H. Christ.

    > Bucky Breeder

    Do you report like this to your mommy? Mommy -- mommy, Bucky did it, mommy.

    Lookout The Toxic Clown, Mar 11, 2008
  12. John Holmes <> wrote in

    > Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ

    > CHARTER: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > * The purpose of 24hoursupport.helpdesk is to serve as a
    > forum for trolls and unrelated topics.
    >
    > * 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not a support group. Support
    > questions are off-topic. 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a
    > troll group. Please post with no care and no thought.
    >
    > * Posts must contain encoded material. This includes
    > HTML, which is REQUIRED. Also, posts must be signed
    > with cryptological software, eg Gnu's Privacy Guard, PGP
    > etc. Dirty pictures are also acceptable.
    >
    > * Ensure that your posts are littered with lots of swear words.
    >
    > * Commercial adverts, spam & money making schemes are always
    > welcome.
    >
    > * DO NOT post whining, irrelevant complaints. In fact, DO NOT
    > complain at all. Complaints are off-topic and are expressly
    > FORBIDDEN. Violations will be reported to relevant Internet
    > Service Providers.
    >
    > * Learn how to use a killfile and don't be such a pussy.
    > NetKKKopping is forbidden. netKKKops will have scurrilous
    > lies about them told to their ISP.
    >
    > This charter was not discussed in alt.config In February 2008.
    >
    > END CHARTER

    LOL!

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2008
  13. Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On 11 Mar 2008 18:10:23 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>

    >>Rule #01 : This group can be used for political discussions
    >> or anything you feel you need help with.
    >>
    >>Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.
    >>
    >>Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >> spirit of helpfulness.
    >>
    >>Rule #04 : Only spam is spam. For anything else, see Rule #01.

    > You missed the part about ganging up on the n00bs and cripples.

    Ohhhh, but I've mellowed somewhat in my old age...
    and my memory starts to falter in my 30s. LOL!

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2008
  14. "VanguardLH" <> wrote in news:fr6o8h$jbc$1
    @registered.motzarella.org:

    > "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    > message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...
    >>
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>

    >> Rule #01 : This group can be used for political discussions
    >> or anything you feel you need help with.
    >>
    >> Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.
    >>
    >> Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >> spirit of helpfulness.
    >>
    >> Rule #04 : Only spam is spam. For anything else, see Rule #01.

    > Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    > being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    (^: You know, it's the "masochist" and "sadist" profiles
    that I *always* get mixed-up about...

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2008
  15. Shel-hed <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:58:17 -0500, "VanguardLH" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >>message news:Xns9A5E85B945741VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.14...
    >>>
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ
    >>>
    >>> Rule #02 : GoogleGroupers don't just need help, they need
    >>> "tough love" preferably with a paddle.

    >>> Rule #03 : Cranky control-phreeks can be spanked, in the
    >>> spirit of helpfulness.

    >>Careful. It appears you are inviting masochists who have a fetish for
    >>being spanked albeit virtually to perform acts #2 and #3.

    > For $4300, I'd do it!

    But then you'd have to dress your wife in a blue suit
    and go on TV with a contrition speech, and likely resign?

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 12, 2008