    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour

    DaveG, Jun 29, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Jimchip Guest

    Wrong 24hoursupport. TV groups are ------------>

    --
    Notice that the sigdash above has a space after the --

    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003

  3. DaveG

    Jim Pete Guest

    Wrong group buddy!!

    24 ROCKS anyway!!! Maybe you are the kind who likes to go watch everybody
    loves ramond or will and grace.. hahahaha...

    24 RULEZ!

    You suck..

    Jim Pete, Jun 29, 2003
  4. DaveG

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... DaveG said:

    > "Jim Pete" <> wrote in message
    >> Wrong group buddy!!
    >>
    >> 24 ROCKS anyway!!! Maybe you are the kind who likes to go watch

    > everybody loves ramond or will and grace.. hahahaha...
    >
    > Quoi?!!
    > I'll refrain from the "imported US BS" accusations for fear of
    > reprisals.
    > Ooops said it :p
    >

    >> 24 RULEZ!
    >>
    >> You suck..

    > LOL!
    > G.A.L fella.
    > I much prefer T'internet.
    >
    >> "24 RULEZ!"

    > You poor sad ****.
    > Be good.
    >
    > DaveG.

    Anything, and I mean *anything* is better than Big Brother.
    I hope they don't invite me next time.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    > Anything, and I mean *anything* is better than Big Brother.
    > I hope they don't invite me next time.

    True,24 is probably 10x better than BB(but that's no compliment)
    You don't HAVE to watch it though!
    BB is awwwwfffuulllll.
    Why don't they put 12 Professors in the room,who wants to hear what
    some narcissistic bimbo/himbo has to say?
    They're so enlightening,words fail me!

    DaveG.

    DaveG, Jun 29, 2003
  6. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "Jim Pete" <> wrote in message
    > How many episodes of 24 have you watched and from what season??

    Only the latest series and most episodes,I have tried to like it and
    in bits it's been OK.
    The first 3 or 4 episodes I quite liked.

    > If you watched a lot what compelled you to keep on watching.. and

    dont give
    > me crap that because they said it was good... I know something is

    bad from watching one episode...

    I WAS told it was great(+hype,hype and yet more...)and as I say to
    begin with it was OK,but now...........
    Come on,it is so far fetched.
    I can suspend disbelief like anyone but it's so drawn
    out,implausible-it's impossible,sorry.
    I'll try and watch the rest but I fear me and 24 are done for.
    Do you think Jack B is dead?

    DaveG.

    DaveG, Jun 30, 2003
  7. DaveG

    Jim Pete Guest

    dude.. the second season of 24 is finished like about two month ago!!

    and no Jack is not dead... season 3 is coming next year.. and they think a
    movie will also be produced...

    that means a lot of people liked it.. them makin a second season and now a
    third season means a lot of people are watching and their making money...
    everything is good...

    your the odd one out.. :/

    Jim Pete, Jun 30, 2003
  8. DaveG

    slylittlei Guest

    .... it was Jim Pete , uttering these fateful
    words:
    > dude.. the second season of 24 is finished like about two month ago!!
    >
    > and no Jack is not dead... season 3 is coming next year.. and they
    > think a movie will also be produced...
    >

    > that means a lot of people liked it.. them makin a second season and
    > now a third season means a lot of people are watching and their
    > making money... everything is good...
    >
    > your the odd one out.. :/

    <snip>

    I half the watched half the 1st series before falling asleep in a drunken
    stupor...
    Has Jack taken a piss or recharged his mobile yet?
    Thought not... :)

    slylittlei, Jun 30, 2003
  9. DaveG

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "slylittlei" <> wrote:

    >... it was Jim Pete , uttering these fateful
    >words:
    >> dude.. the second season of 24 is finished like about two month ago!!
    >>
    >> and no Jack is not dead... season 3 is coming next year.. and they
    >> think a movie will also be produced...
    >>

    >> that means a lot of people liked it.. them makin a second season and
    >> now a third season means a lot of people are watching and their
    >> making money... everything is good...
    >>
    >> your the odd one out.. :/
    >>

    ><snip>
    >
    >I half the watched half the 1st series before falling asleep in a drunken
    >stupor...
    >Has Jack taken a piss or recharged his mobile yet?
    >Thought not... :)

    Tehre is no Jack in CSI: Maimi. What the hlel are yuo on abuot...?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"