    proof of purchase tabs from the dvd.
    I can find none of these tabs on the season 2 box set.
    Am I supposed to cut the big UPC from the bottom of the box?

    Joe Pendyck, Sep 11, 2003

  2. On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:27:45 -0400, Joe Pendyck <> scribbled:
    > So I have the 24 Season 2 free preview disc from Best Buy.
    > On the back there is a rebate coupon, to which I'm supposed to attach
    > proof of purchase tabs from the dvd.
    > I can find none of these tabs on the season 2 box set.
    > Am I supposed to cut the big UPC from the bottom of the box?

    Mine had a sticker UPC on the bottom of the box, over
    the UPC printed on the box itself.

    You gotta love those rebates that require cutting up the
    product, though. :)

    VJM

    Vincent J. Murphy, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Joe Pendyck

    Matt Myrick Guest

    >> So I have the 24 Season 2 free preview disc from Best Buy.
    >> On the back there is a rebate coupon, to which I'm supposed to attach
    >> proof of purchase tabs from the dvd.
    >> I can find none of these tabs on the season 2 box set.
    >> Am I supposed to cut the big UPC from the bottom of the box?

    I think the proof of purchase tab is on the booklet inside the boxed set, so
    don't cut up the box.

    Matt

    Matt Myrick, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Joe Pendyck

    Joe Pendyck Guest

    Aah yes, it's on the back of the booklet. Thanks for your reply.

    Joe Pendyck, Sep 11, 2003