    "these episodes take place between the hours of 8am-12pm (disc 1), 12pm-4pm
    (disc 2), 4pm-8pm (disc 3). I was hoping from this info a fan of the series
    might shed some light on which part-series I have brought.

    Nick, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Nick

    gerb Guest

    Hi Nick,

    Looks like you got Disc 1, 2 & 3 Of Season Two

    Gerb.

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > Just brought three Dvd's of 24 the TV series (marked disc 1,2,3) in

    Safeways
    > in an clearance "original sleeve missing" paid £3.99 for the 3 dvd's. I

    know

    gerb, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Nick

    jayembee Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote:

    > Just brought three Dvd's of 24 the TV series (marked disc
    > 1,2,3) in Safeways in an clearance "original sleeve missing"
    > paid £3.99 for the 3 dvd's. I know each series is more than
    > 3 dvd's but never seen 24 before so wanted a taster.
    >
    > Only problem is I'm not sure what series I have got. On the
    > Dvd it says "these episodes take place between the hours of
    > 8am-12pm (disc 1), 12pm-4pm (disc 2), 4pm-8pm (disc 3). I
    > was hoping from this info a fan of the series might shed
    > some light on which part-series I have brought.

    Definitely Season 2, if it starts off at 8am. Season 1 started
    at midnight.

    But...the discs themselves aren't marked as Season 1 or Season
    2? I'd have to go back to look at mine to be sure, but I would
    think most TV series on DVD give some indication of the season
    on the discs.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Nick

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Nick" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Just brought three Dvd's of 24 the TV series (marked disc
    > > 1,2,3) in Safeways in an clearance "original sleeve missing"
    > > paid £3.99 for the 3 dvd's. I know each series is more than
    > > 3 dvd's but never seen 24 before so wanted a taster.
    > >
    > > Only problem is I'm not sure what series I have got. On the
    > > Dvd it says "these episodes take place between the hours of
    > > 8am-12pm (disc 1), 12pm-4pm (disc 2), 4pm-8pm (disc 3). I
    > > was hoping from this info a fan of the series might shed
    > > some light on which part-series I have brought.

    > Definitely Season 2, if it starts off at 8am. Season 1 started
    > at midnight.
    >
    > But...the discs themselves aren't marked as Season 1 or Season
    > 2? I'd have to go back to look at mine to be sure, but I would
    > think most TV series on DVD give some indication of the season
    > on the discs.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    My region 1 version is definitely marked Season Two on the discs.

    Jay

    Jay Stewart, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Nick

    jayembee Guest

    "Jay Stewart" <> wrote:

    > "jayembee" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> But...the discs themselves aren't marked as Season 1 or Season
    >> 2? I'd have to go back to look at mine to be sure, but I would
    >> think most TV series on DVD give some indication of the season
    >> on the discs.

    > My region 1 version is definitely marked Season Two on the discs.

    Thanks. That's what I'd expect, but I didn't have mine to hand
    to check (they being at home and me being at work, and all that).

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Thanks all. Region 2 disc's or these disc's are not marked up season 2. From
    what I read on the net gonna have to see season 1 first as season 2 follows
    on.

    Much appreciated

    Nick, Aug 6, 2004