    documentation that you provide.

    With flexible options and affordable prices this makes it an ideal
    solution for busy website owners.

    FabMahesh, Jul 9, 2007

  2. FabMahesh

    Guest

    FabMahesh <> wrote:

    Stupid spammer forgot to mention the web site :)

    --

    Four Australian youths foil speed camera
    http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/908-mischievous-aussies.htm

    , Jul 9, 2007

  3. wrote:

    > Four Australian youths foil speed camera
    > http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/908-mischievous-aussies.htm

    I have a friend that used to own a pro-level drag motorcycle. He saw
    cops setting up a radar trap (this is the old days) at an interstate
    entrance. He went home and got out his bike, did about 230MPH past the
    cops. They didn't even come out to play. So he went back and did it
    again, they broke camp and went home.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  4. FabMahesh

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Four Australian youths foil speed camera
    >> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/908-mischievous-aussies.htm

    >I have a friend that used to own a pro-level drag motorcycle. He saw
    >cops setting up a radar trap (this is the old days) at an interstate
    >entrance. He went home and got out his bike, did about 230MPH past the
    >cops. They didn't even come out to play. So he went back and did it
    >again, they broke camp and went home.

    I've always like the one where one kid held up a sign "speed trap
    ahead" to warn drivers, and a kid after the speed trap holding up a
    sign saying "donations".
    --

    Four Australian youths foil speed camera
    http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/908-mischievous-aussies.htm

    , Jul 9, 2007
  5. :]
    Hadn't noticed this before you mentioned it.

    http://www.ihatespam.com

    Your Best Friend, Jul 10, 2007