    and pulling the power plug has yielded no success.

    Thank you

    , Aug 13, 2004

  2. wrote:

    > Someone gave me a Mitsubishi HS-411UR VHS vcr and the clock is set to 24
    > hour military-style time. I asked the guy about changing to 12 hour am
    > and pm setting but he doesn't recall how to do that and he no longer has
    > the manual.

    Probably the Mitsu site still has it.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2004

  3. DL Guest

    Live with it - makes more sense than am/pm

    DL, Aug 13, 2004
  4. SgtMinor Guest

    Push the 'menu' button on the remote and take it from there.

    SgtMinor, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Mushroom Guest

    Not yet have I come across a VCR that uses 12hr time. I doubt there is
    anyway to change it. Doesn't take long to get used to though.

    Mushroom, Aug 13, 2004