    Yahoo Messenger:
    ICQ: 1143746792
    AIM: mdfiredude

    SLS, Dec 10, 2004

  2. SLS wrote:

    > Systems Intergration and Custimization.

    Okay, Intergrate me a Custim System. Meanwhile, I'll send abuse reports out.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 10, 2004

  3. SLS

    Old Gringo Guest

    SLS wrote:

    > We provide low-cost spam and we try to sell Ice Cream

    at the Dairy Queen.

    This is a 24/7 Free support help desk. Go Away. No Credit Card Needed.
    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Dec 10, 2004
  4. SLS

    Richard Guest

    SLS wrote:

    > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
    > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
    > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
    > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
    > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
    > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
    > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
    > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

    > Number: 1-800-465-5280
    > E-Mail:
    > Yahoo Messenger:
    > ICQ: 1143746792
    > AIM: mdfiredude

    I live on a very small private island in the south pacific.
    Can you come out and fix my machines?

    ICQ: -1

    Richard, Dec 10, 2004