    support there will be a response in a little under 3 hours!

    Thanks, Jay
    MANAGER
    Mrs Jennifer A Mcbride, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Mrs Jennifer A Mcbride

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    "Mrs Jennifer A Mcbride" <> wrote in message
    > Dear user,
    > Visit http://computersupport.biz.ly for free 24/7 computer
    > support there will be a response in a little under 3 hours!

    Isnt that what this newsgroup is for.
    Matt Pascoe, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Mrs Jennifer A Mcbride

    IAN GARDNER Guest

    "Matt Pascoe" <> wrote in message

    > "Mrs Jennifer A Mcbride" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear user,
    >> Visit http://computersupport.biz.ly for free 24/7 computer
    >> support there will be a response in a little under 3 hours!
    >>

    > Isnt that what this newsgroup is for.

    And somtimes alot quicker from a lot more people! not from some old lady at
    the end of a phone trying to drum up business for her company. If it`s free
    then how are her wages paid or dare I ask!
    Is she young and blonde? If so i`m sure I can find something wrong with my
    computer. Wheres my screwdriver and that piece of foil.

    --
    IAN. P. GARDNER
    ISLE OF WIGHT
    IAN GARDNER, Nov 1, 2004