2262A - MOC Book Missing CD?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Jaded, Dec 4, 2004.

  1. Jaded

    Jaded Guest

    Hi there,

    I recently took 2261 and 2262 courses. I didn't notice until I got the
    2262 book home that there were two IDENTICAL Microsoft Windows XP SP1
    Professional evaluation CDs in the pocket. My 2261 book included that
    CD, but also a CD containing the course material.

    I've checked with all of my colleagues, but they have all thrown the
    books into their trunk, etc. Can anyone here please confirm the CDs
    that were included with their book? I've also checked with ElementK and
    they think it's fine, but I don't know if they have actually checked the
    books they have.

    Here are the details ...

    Title: 2262A Supporting Users Running Applications on a Microsoft
    Windows XP Operating System

    ISBN (which I can't find anywhere online,btw): 0-7580-8153-7

    Lot#: 20040628PA

    Part#: MSM2262ACP (With elearning voucher)

    Any assistance that could be provided would be much appreciated. If
    your book is fine, could you please check the lot# and let me know that
    as well? Thanks!

    - Jaded
    Jaded, Dec 4, 2004

  2. I forgot to add this to my display name previously ... If you want to
    send me an email, remove the first and last x from my email address.
    Thanks.

    - Jaded

    Jaded (Remove first and last X), Dec 5, 2004