219 Failed :o(

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by RickiLC, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. RickiLC

    RickiLC Guest

    Failed this exam earlier after passing all 6 others previously!

    Absolutely gutted!

    My last exam 221... Designing Network Infrastructure gave me a pass mark and my
    score, this one didn't.

    Also this exam was structured differently. I didn't get the survey at the
    start but more importantly it completely threw me when after the first case
    study it looked like it was ending the whole exam! The last one just went onto
    the next case study and let me go back if I remembered something.

    I also heard that Balwin Museum is a killer if you get it, yep I got it for my
    fisrt case study and it completely buggered me up! It IS a killer! Probably
    what I failed on... apart from an obvious lack of knowledge!

    Does anyone know if it is possible to contact Microsoft or VUE to get the score
    or weak knowledge areas to help me study for the next attempt?

    Many thanks

    Ricki Chandler
    CNA MCSA

    RickiLC, Nov 3, 2003