    time because of the number of questions specifically on
    95, 98 and NT. I been using Microsoft resources and
    Prometric tests, but neither has that info.
    Jenn, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Jenn

    Marko Guest

    I cannot remember any specific questions (so cannot answer
    the 95/98/NT4 question) but I do remember passing this
    exam and all I read was the MS Press book covering the 218
    exam. There must be enough material in that book then?
    Marko, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Jenn

    Rick Guest

    I Passed 70-218 about a month ago. When I tested I saw no questions specific
    to 95, 98, NT. However there was questions on DHCP, DNS and downstream
    clients. If you read and understand the material you know what the above is
    about. There is always the possibility that you get questions about group
    policy and how it applies to non 2000 xp OS's.

    I have 3 years experience managing a 2000 network which is a big help in
    studying. I use the MOC, Mike Myer's Passports and the Measure up test sim
    to prepare for the test. If you do not have real world experience set up a
    practice lab and practice till you know it.

    Rick

    Rick, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Jenn

    Joe Guest

    I just passed the exam yesterday. I had like 2 questions
    concerning down level clients (95/98). They mostly dealt
    with connectivity with AD and RAS connectivity. I used
    the Passport series and MS Press books to prepare.
    Joe

    Joe, Sep 27, 2003

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >....and what resources did you use? Didn't pass the

    first
    >time because of the number of questions specifically on
    >95, 98 and NT. I been using Microsoft resources and
    >Prometric tests, but neither has that info.
    >.
    >I couldnt tell you exactly how many questions were based

    on 95,98, or NT but to be a bit realistic alot of the
    questions on 2-18 consisted of 2k server stuff and stuff
    from 217 . I know there wasnt enough questions on the
    older Operating systems that should have gotten you to
    fail. Are you taking classes or are you reading the
    books. You obviously passed a test to get your mcp so you
    have access to this site. What other tests have tou taken
    sucsessfully? The answer may be in the actual order of
    the tests that you have taken . I took my tests in this
    order . 210 215 217 216 221 219 218. @18 is a good test
    to take last because it is almost a review test.
    Robert Birzes, Sep 29, 2003