    from the previous post it is heavy on DNS. This is my last one before MCSA
    wish me luck and any info is greatly appreciated.

    TIA
    Zorro, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Zorro

    Joe Guest

    70-218 was probably the easiest test of the bunch. I took
    70-210, 70-215, and 70-216 prior to 70-218. If you
    understood the material in these tests, then 70-218 is a
    snap. I found the information to be somewhat repetitive
    from the earlier tests.

    Good luck on Friday.

    read examcram,
    >Passport and watched CBT Nuggets. I have Boson and

    Transcender. Sometimes
    >I pass with flying colors sometimes I don't. I

    contribute this to the size
    >of hangover I have. I am assuming it is still he 50

    question format and

    Joe, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Zorro

    Jeff Guest

    If you have studied you should be okay.

    I found Trancsenders useful. The most I scored on the the Transcenders was
    600, I scored 872 on the real test, 700 was the pass mark. Trancsenders
    seemed harder than the real test, for me anyway. Just make sure you take
    time to read the questions thouroghly. You should have plenty of time. I
    took 2 hours including reviewing some answers, still had 30 minutes left.

    Questions about most of the objectives.

    Good luck.

    Jeff, Aug 27, 2003