    from the previous post it is heavy on DNS. This is my last one before MCSA
    wish me luck and any info is greatly appreciated.

    TIA

    Zorro, Aug 26, 2003

  2. "Zorro" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93E2E4549D95EMeyoucom@65.24.2.12...
    > I am sitting for 218 Friday. Any tips or suggestions. I read examcram,
    > Passport and watched CBT Nuggets. I have Boson and Transcender.

    Sometimes
    > I pass with flying colors sometimes I don't. I contribute this to the

    size
    > of hangover I have. I am assuming it is still he 50 question format and
    > from the previous post it is heavy on DNS. This is my last one before

    MCSA
    > wish me luck and any info is greatly appreciated.

    Out of the night,
    When the full moon is bright,
    Comes the horseman known as Zorro.
    This bold renegade
    Carves a "Z" with his blade,
    A "Z" that stands for Zorro.

    Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
    Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

    He is polite,
    But the wicked take flight
    When they catch the sight of Zorro.
    He’s friend of the weak,
    And the poor and the meek,
    This very unique senor Zorro.

    Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
    Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.

    Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro.

    --
    Fris "Did I mention Zorro?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 26, 2003