218 exam questions

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Patti, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. Patti

    Patti Guest

    Check out testking.com. For $39.99, you can get
    supposedly actual test questions.

    find

    Patti, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Patti

    DalePres Guest

    Well, your advice to Newbie Geek Girl was right on the mark. This one, on
    the other hand, could not be further OFF the mark.

    My suggestion to you and anonymous - and Newbie Geek Girl - is to stay away
    from brain dumps. Don't spoil your opportunities and your self-respect by
    cheating. Study hard, use the products at home and at work, and stand up
    proudly when you pass the exams without cheating.

    Dale

    DalePres, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Patti

    Neil Guest

    "DalePres" <> wrote in

    > My suggestion to you and anonymous - and Newbie Geek Girl - is to stay
    > away from brain dumps. Don't spoil your opportunities and your
    > self-respect by cheating. Study hard, use the products at home and at
    > work, and stand up proudly when you pass the exams without cheating.

    *stands and applaudes*

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 11, 2004