    Which one is?

    Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wayne Sheffield, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Wayne Sheffield

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Wayne Sheffield" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > From uCertify.com M70-217 exam, questions 9431 & 9529:
    >
    > Windows 2000 Active Directory Network. Two sites (London / Paris). 2 OUs
    > (London/Paris). Each OU has subordinate OUs (Sales, Marketing,

    Purchasing).
    > User accounts, stand-alone member servers, and Windows 2000 Pro computers
    > are in their appropriate subordinate OUs.
    >
    > It is suspected that someone is trying to logon to domain by guessing user
    > account names and passwords. How does one find out which computers are

    being
    > used for these logon attempts?
    >
    > A. Edit the "Default Domain Controllers Policy" object to audit directory
    > services access failures.
    > B. Edit the "Default Domain Policy" object to audit account logon

    failures.

    > Question 9431 says A is correct, while question 9529 says B is correct.
    > I think B is correct.
    >
    > Which one is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Wayne

    Try it and see

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Wayne Sheffield

    Evan Guest

    Both A. would mean you should only need to configure the
    top level server, B you would configure the domain
    servers in London and Paris.

    message

    Evan, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Wayne Sheffield

    Gary - US Guest

    Question 9431 and 9529 from where?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Wayne Sheffield

    Gary - US Guest

    Dumps?

    Gary - US, Jul 31, 2003
  6. Hi Wayne,

    I recently bought 70-217 practice test from uCertify.com. After
    reading your post, I tried to find these questions in the practice
    test. I didn't find any question having ID 9529. I am worried whether
    I have downloaded the correct version or not. Please help me.

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Walker, Jul 31, 2003