    Is taking Course 2153 enough to pass "the beast"? Is
    seems as though all exam objectives are covered in that
    class.
    MCP, Sep 8, 2003

  2. MCP

    mchappell Guest

    I took 2153 and it still took me two tries to pass 216.
    I'd say that taking the course by itself is not enough,
    you HAVE to have hands on experience. Course 2126 is a
    lot of help also. The two courses are almost identical,
    but 2126 throws in AD also.

    mchappell, Sep 8, 2003

  3. As with most of Microsoft's test, it helps to have real
    world experience, but usually you have to throw that out
    the window. You have real world answers and then you
    have "In a perfect world" answers, which are the answers
    that Microsoft is looking for. :)

    Scott Peterman, Sep 8, 2003
  4. MCP

    Rick Guest

    Its the Microsoft way or the Highway
    Boy if that is not the truth
    Rick, Sep 8, 2003
  5. MCP

    MCSE World Guest

    You definitely need to get some real time working with the product to pass
    this and understand the material..book learning will likely not be enough.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003