    exam on the 2000 track. I have not taken the exam yet but
    plan to. Let's hear why it's the toughest and maybe some
    study tips or help for this one.....Please

    Max Power, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Max Power

    Herb Martin Guest

    "Max Power" <> wrote in message
    news:4fdd01c402e6$f38f3980$...
    > I'm seeing a lot of talk about how 70-216 is the toughest
    > exam on the 2000 track. I have not taken the exam yet but
    > plan to. Let's hear why it's the toughest and maybe some
    > study tips or help for this one.....Please

    IF 70-216 is the toughest -- it is for some people -- then it is
    likely because of the great breadth, and significant depth, of the
    exam.

    There is just a wide variety of topics from legacy WINS to DNS
    in support of AD, networking across the board.

    Many people find Security Design more difficult.

    What is REALLY the most difficult exam?
    The next one....

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Personally, I thought 70-219 was the worst thus far
    (didn't take security though). Don't get me wrong, 216 is
    a real tough one, but in that case the Transcenders do a
    far better job of preparing you than in the case of 219.
    Design exams are real tough because Microsoft has a
    tendency to be sadistic when coming up with these case
    studies, it's like you have to know the workings of MS
    software AND be able to decipher information and
    complicated situations like a seasoned consultant, while
    being vigorously timed I might add. Just make sure you
    know your DNS and how it integrates with UNIX DNS servers
    and the like, a lot of legacy garbage in these two exams.

    Chris Lukowski, Mar 6, 2004