    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa

    Poder Judicial - División Tecnología
    Montevideo - URUGUAY

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 29, 2003

  2. I heard something about a problem with some video cards.
    Havn't anybody hear something like that??? It's on the 2153B CDs!!!

    "Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    > Nope....they all worked absolutely marvelously for me......
    >
    > --
    >
    > Semper Fi & God Bless America,
    >
    > Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    > ** Kindly Do The Needful **
    >
    > "Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa" <> wrote

    in
    > message news:%23%23$...
    > > Hi all, I'm studying for my first exam and I'm having problems to get

    the

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa

    booby orr Guest

    i don't think it's the video cards. i think it's IE.

    booby orr, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa

    Greetje Guest

    Don't you know that the title of ing(enieur) is bachelor.

    "Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa" <> schreef
    in bericht news:#...

    Greetje, Jul 31, 2003
  5. I tryed in IE5 and IE6

    Ing. Sebastián Gómez Correa, Jul 31, 2003