    thanks...

    --

    Cristian
    SSShhhhh, Sep 14, 2004

  2. SSShhhhh

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "SSShhhhh" <> spewed
    in news:#:

    > Hi,
    > i want to know which course is the equivalent for the 2153 windows
    > 2000 course but for Windows Server 2003. I think that is just 2277,
    > but other people said me 2277 + 2278
    >
    > what do you think?
    > thanks...

    you could also throw in 2276 (for more on addressing) and a bit on 2821
    for a little PKI fun. maybe even a little 2823. 2153 cover a fair chunk
    so you should compare for yourself as to what you want to learn

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2277Bfinal.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2276Bfinal.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2278Bfinal.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2821Afinal.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2823afinal.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/syllabi/en-us/2153Bfinal.mspx

    HTH, HAND

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004

  3. I took the course 2278B. The were very few labs and the ones they did have
    were not of much value. Better to buy a book and save a lot of money,
    because the class was basically 90% lecture. A 5 day class is not cheap.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZVM=?=, Sep 26, 2004
  4. SSShhhhh

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZVM=?="
    <> spewed in

    > I took the course 2278B. The were very few labs and the ones they did
    > have were not of much value. Better to buy a book and save a lot of
    > money, because the class was basically 90% lecture. A 5 day class is
    > not cheap.

    such is the case for all 2k3 courses...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
    dark to read.
    Groucho Marx
    Neil, Sep 27, 2004