    thanks...
    --

    Cristian

    SSShhhhh, Sep 14, 2004

  2. You can't find any Win2k3 MOC course that fit perfectly into those you found in 2153.

    For System Administrators, I suggest 2277 + 2823. They cover most of the topics you may need.

    --

    S.Y.P. Lai
    MCT

    "SSShhhhh" <> news:
    Hi,
    i want to know which course is the equivalent for the 2153 windows 2000 course but for Windows Server 2003.
    I think that is just 2277, but other people said me 2277 + 2278

    what do you think?
    thanks...
    --

    Cristian