    recently changed their tests from what I have read in this
    news group. Any thoughts welcome. Need to learn NOT
    braindump!

    MCP, Sep 4, 2003

  2. The part where MS changed the exam doesnt really matter because the
    objectives are still the same.
    When i did the exam i found the ms press books are really good and measureup
    certification software which the explanations to the answers are also
    refered to the ms press book so its a combination.
    But there is also software such as transcenders also good...and cbt nuggets
    which have video clips and good explanations on
    how stuff works and how to configure it.

    I found the exam rather average...my problem is that i take long to do the
    questions, but you should be fine study and try it out
    at home and the exam will be ok. Very similar to the 70-210 exam.
    Best of luck

    Johnny Barradas, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Mastering Windows 2000 Server by Mark Minasi is great. I used this book
    while studying for this exam a couple of years ago.

    A Real Consultant, Sep 4, 2003