  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Any tips on what to expect testing on for the 215?
    Fred, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Fred

    cnbweb Guest

    I just took 215 last month and found a lot of questions
    dealing with Group Domain Policy and Active Directory.
    It's really not that bad. That was my first test and I
    was very nervous taking it but the worst thing about the
    test is the piece of @#$% computer that you take the test
    on.

    Best of Luck...you can do it!!

    cnbweb, Aug 8, 2003