2124

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by shuganthy, May 6, 2004.

  1. shuganthy

    shuganthy Guest

    shuganthy, May 6, 2004

  2. ..... I believe that is the year when microsoft plan to begin shipping
    bug free products.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  3. shuganthy

    Eric Guest

    > .... I believe that is the year when microsoft plan to begin shipping
    > bug free products.

    I think it may take them longer. But that's probably the year they'll
    ship the critical security patches for Windows 2123.

    Eric

    Eric, May 6, 2004
  4. shuganthy

    Steven Guest

    Bug free products will be shipped in 2020 ;)

    Steven, May 10, 2004
  5. >Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

    .... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004
  6. shuganthy

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/10/04 11:15 PM:

    >>Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

    > ... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.

    Of Israel.

    JaR, May 11, 2004
  7. >>>Bug free products will be shipped in 2020

    >> ... the same year in which osama bin ladin becomes president.
    >>

    >Of Israel.

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004