210 exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "webuser8" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I search the
    > web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any real ones?

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    webuser8 Guest

    webuser8, Jul 12, 2004

  3. MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    nerd32768 wrote:
    > "webuser8" <> wrote in message
    >> I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I
    >> search the web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any
    >> real ones?
    >>

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================

    Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35

    Just hours after passing exam 70-210, Nerd quickly finished his MCNGP exam,
    and is now the youngest MCNGP, making even Kat seem old.

    Nerd has demonstrated IT knowledge well beyond his years.

    Nerd, e-mail me your picture for the MCNGP Wall of Fame, and your welcome
    kit (which RUTSes MS's welcome kit) should arrive tomorrow by 10:00 am
    Fed-Ex.

    We're going to have to withhold the sekret pr0n password until you're
    eighteen, though.

    For today's trivia question:

    What is the significance of the number in Nerd's handle?

    --
    Fris "Trivia Thug" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 12, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > "webuser8" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I search the
    >>web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any real ones?
    >>

    > =================
    > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > =================

    Ding ding ding!

    Give the boy a seegar!

    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    Congrats!

    kp "By the time you're my age, i'll be dead." g
    MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jul 12, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    Andy Foster Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > nerd32768 wrote:
    > > "webuser8" <> wrote in message
    > >> I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I
    > >> search the web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any
    > >> real ones?
    > >>

    > > =================
    > > = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    > > =================

    > Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35

    There goes the neighbourhood.

    Andy Foster, Jul 12, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Better not leave that ##$$@$%^ skateboard in the sidewalk again.

    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    Worm Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Uh, his birthday?
    (How many chips do you have?)

    Worm, Jul 12, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    > Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35
    >
    > Just hours after passing exam 70-210, Nerd quickly finished his MCNGP

    exam,
    > and is now the youngest MCNGP, making even Kat seem old.
    >
    > Nerd has demonstrated IT knowledge well beyond his years.
    >
    > Nerd, e-mail me your picture for the MCNGP Wall of Fame, and your welcome
    > kit (which RUTSes MS's welcome kit) should arrive tomorrow by 10:00 am
    > Fed-Ex.
    >
    > We're going to have to withhold the sekret pr0n password until you're
    > eighteen, though.
    >
    > For today's trivia question:
    >
    > What is the significance of the number in Nerd's handle?

    The interesting thing is that i've only been in this newsgroup for about a
    month and a half now

    Nerd32768
    A+, Network+, MCP
    MCNGP #35

    nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Congrats, two in one day

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jul 12, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    Worm Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Well, congrats...(Maybe I will be so blessed...someday)

    Worm, Jul 12, 2004
  12. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    On Jul 12, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > The interesting thing is that i've only been in this newsgroup for about a
    > month and a half now

    That seems to be the trend lately. I guess how long you've been posting here
    doesn't matter as far as the MCNGP nomination process goes. Go figure.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004
  13. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    On Jul 12, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35

    Don't you have to be an MCSE to be an MCNGP?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004
  14. nerd32768

    Guest Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    No

    MCNGP® Requirements:
    Must be able to prove proficiency in network topology
    design and management.
    Must excel in OS installation, tweaking and
    troubleshooting.
    Must frequent microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and
    provide a proven track record of posts.
    Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at
    least twice in it's pure form.
    Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
    Proficiency in the following areas:
    Networking

    Multiple Operating Systems

    Proper use and misuse of the English language

    Newsgroup Flaming

    Making fun of those whose skill set is far beneath their
    own and those who ask dumb questions.

    Fluent in Office Space quotes

    Guest, Jul 12, 2004
  15. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Frisbee® <> wrote in

    > nerd32768 wrote:
    >> "webuser8" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am thinking of doing 2003 MCSE starting with the 210 exam. I
    >>> search the web. There are lots of free exam questions. Are they any
    >>> real ones?
    >>>

    >> =================
    >> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    >> =================

    > Please join me in welcoming Nerd32768, MCNGP #35
    >
    > Just hours after passing exam 70-210, Nerd quickly finished his MCNGP
    > exam, and is now the youngest MCNGP, making even Kat seem old.
    >
    > Nerd has demonstrated IT knowledge well beyond his years.
    >
    > Nerd, e-mail me your picture for the MCNGP Wall of Fame, and your
    > welcome kit (which RUTSes MS's welcome kit) should arrive tomorrow by
    > 10:00 am Fed-Ex.
    >
    > We're going to have to withhold the sekret pr0n password until you're
    > eighteen, though.
    >
    > For today's trivia question:
    >
    > What is the significance of the number in Nerd's handle?

    welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
    garbage...NOW YA PUNK!

    and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  16. Hi webuser8,

    You will get the real ones when you take the real exam.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 13, 2004
  17. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <> wrote in

    > You will get the real ones when you take the real exam.

    true, true, true...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  18. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    Neil <> wrote in

    > welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
    > garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
    >
    > and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>

    Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing that
    up.

    Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!

    Congrat's Nerd.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP#00100001

    Sandworm, Jul 13, 2004
  19. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >

    > > welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
    > > garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
    > >
    > > and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>
    > >

    > Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing that
    > up.
    >

    > Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!
    >

    > Congrat's Nerd.
    >
    > Sandworm
    > MCNGP#00100001

    Don't make too many posts. I will be at DC until Monday and i will NOT have
    internet access.:(
    i don't want to be tortured like last time.

    leaving at around 6:00am tomorrow morning.
    i will not respond to my email, or any postings

    Nerd32768
    A+, Network+, MCP
    MCNGP#00100011(hex:00000023)

    nerd32768, Jul 13, 2004
  20. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: MCNGP #35 (Was Re: 210 exam)

    > "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > welcome to the club shorty...now would you mind taking out the
    >> > garbage...NOW YA PUNK!
    >> >
    >> > and stay out of the liquor cabinet <grin>
    >> >

    >> Ahhh, I see we needed someone to mix drinks!!! Thanks for clearing
    >> that up.
    >>

    >> Now, SPIDER why don't you dance my friggin' drink on over hear!!!!
    >>

    >> Congrat's Nerd.
    >>
    >> Sandworm
    >> MCNGP#00100001

    > Don't make too many posts. I will be at DC until Monday and i will NOT
    > have internet access.:(
    > i don't want to be tortured like last time.
    >
    > leaving at around 6:00am tomorrow morning.
    > i will not respond to my email, or any postings
    >

    > Nerd32768
    > A+, Network+, MCP
    > MCNGP#00100011(hex:00000023)

    Don't worry, I've been working, I hadn't been on in about a week so I
    thought I'd stick my head in and poke around. Have a good trip.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jul 13, 2004