    Has been shipped.

    I picked mine up locally and am charging the battery now.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 25, 2004

  2. In article <r925d.31682$>, w6tuh-ng5
    @yahoo.com says...
    > Has been shipped.
    >
    > I picked mine up locally and am charging the battery now.
    >
    > Phil

    Damn you employed individuals!
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Phil Wheeler

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Brian C. Baird wrote:

    > In article <r925d.31682$>, w6tuh-ng5
    > @yahoo.com says...
    >
    >>Has been shipped.
    >>
    >>I picked mine up locally and am charging the battery now.
    >>
    >>Phil

    > Damn you employed individuals!

    Actually, I retired in 1992.

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 25, 2004
  4. Phil Wheeler wrote:
    > Has been shipped.
    >
    > I picked mine up locally and am charging the battery now.

    So you got one from a local store, and you are getting another by mail
    order?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Phil Wheeler

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Gary Eickmeier wrote:

    > Phil Wheeler wrote:
    >
    >> Has been shipped.
    >>
    >> I picked mine up locally and am charging the battery now.

    > So you got one from a local store, and you are getting another by mail
    > order?

    No. Shipped referred to Canon shipping them to dealers.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 26, 2004
  6. In article <fd65d.31897$>, w6tuh-ng5
    @yahoo.com says...