20D OPENS NEW DOORS !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    g n p Guest

    g n p, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Annika1980 wrote:
    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

    >>Is the red one Divot???

    > Yeah, but he isn't red. More of a fluffy orange.

    He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

    --
    - Barry
    Barry L. Wallis, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Annika1980 wrote:
    > All the cool cats are climbing the walls for the Canon 20D!
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

    I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
    doors.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit
    Joseph Meehan, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

    >He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

    Yes. Had I known how big he'd get I might've left him in the woods
    where I found him.

    "The trouble with a kitten is That
    Eventually it becomes a Cat." - Ogden Nash
    Annika1980, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Dave Devine Guest

    Joseph Meehan <> wrote:

    > I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
    > doors.

    Our cat (a Somali mix) does the same. Inside the apartment is kind of
    cute, but she has on a few occasions opened the door to the stairwell
    at 2:00 AM. Glad I am a light sleeper!

    Dave

    --
    There's a fine line between stupid and clever.
    Dave Devine, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    This old Bob Guest

    At least it's not being used as a door stop.
    This old Bob, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Jasen Guest

    "Dave Devine" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph Meehan <> wrote:
    >

    >> I have lever type handles in my home and one of my cats can open the
    >> doors.

    > Our cat (a Somali mix) does the same. Inside the apartment is kind of
    > cute, but she has on a few occasions opened the door to the stairwell
    > at 2:00 AM. Glad I am a light sleeper!
    >
    > Dave

    You should lock your door.
    Jasen, Jan 3, 2006
  10. --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    ? "Annika1980" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54294457

    > >He has the Maine Coon look to him. Is he?

    > Yes. Had I known how big he'd get I might've left him in the woods
    > where I found him.
    >
    > "The trouble with a kitten is That
    > Eventually it becomes a Cat." - Ogden Nash

    I have a shareware cat-I share it with the neigbor.What about a tiger baby
    that becomes a full sized tiger?In one show on greek tv someone brought a
    tiger baby with him.I am glad that around me are only cats and not tigers.
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jan 4, 2006