20D goes to the lake

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dirty Harry, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. Dirty Harry

    Dirty Harry Guest

    Dirty Harry, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Dirty Harry

    Jasen Guest

    "Dirty Harry" <> wrote in message
    news:wcdlf.56483$Eq5.55829@pd7tw1no...
    > www.harryphotos.com/whiteswan
    > ahh the days of summer, long gone here....

    very nice work.

    Jasen, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Dirty Harry

    Guns/Zen4 Guest

    Nice pix but your watermark is too obtrusive and detracts from the pictures.
    I know there's another thread on this subject, but if these are
    non-commercial pix, what are you worried about?

    Suggestion: a subtle watermark in a corner of the photo, or nothing. Not for
    me to say, though, they're your pix and your call.

    email usenet at firstaidco dot ca

    "Dirty Harry" <> wrote

    Guns/Zen4, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Dirty Harry

    Anabella M. Guest

    The fourth image from the right is missing the navigational arrows

    Good pictures, but I also agree that the watermark is annoying, but it's
    yours.

    Regards, Anabella M.

    --
    Anabella M.

    .....it's better to have loved and lost
    than to have never seen "Lost in Space"!
    --Kelly Bundy

    Anabella M., Dec 6, 2005