2009 chinese calender - the year of the WAR

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by epiphany, Jan 3, 2009.

  1. epiphany

    epiphany Guest

    It's true, at least it will be when it happens.

    Yes, that's right, it will happen, just like a football match, kick-off will
    take place.

    Well, kick-off has actually already taken place.

    Unlike football though, there are several teams known in this case as
    'players' - U.S - Russia - Canada - Iran - Syria - Lebanon - Israel -
    Turkey - 'EU' - India - Pakistan - Saudi Arabia - China - Egypt.

    If you want to pick your fantasy players knock yourselves out.

    All want a piece of the action!

    2009 is the year of WAR as never before seen - Israel has kicked-off with a
    move of no return.

    The WAR song lyrics:

    Now, are you all ready?
    Are y'all ready?
    Now we gonna do it with the fever
    Yeah, Come on

    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move (yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove
    Spice Girls, check it out

    There've been so many things that have held us down
    But now it looks like things are finally comin' around, yeah
    I know we've got a long long way to go, yeah
    And where we'll end up
    I don't know
    But we won't let nothing hold us back
    We gonna get ourselves together
    We gonna polish up our act, yeah
    And if you've ever been held down before
    I know that you refuse to be held down any more, yeah yeah
    Don't you let nothing, nothing
    Nothing stand in your way
    And all we gonna do
    I want you to listen, listen (That's right)
    To every word I say
    Every word I say about it

    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    (You said it, we've got the groove)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Whoo-hoo-oo-oo Whoo-hoo-oo)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    (We've got the groove)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Yeah)

    Look, Lemme tell you this
    I know you know someone who's got a negative vibe (Euhh)
    And if you only help it will only keep it alive (Sh-yeah)
    They really don't have nowhere to go
    Ask 'em where they're going
    They don't know
    But we won't let nothing hold us back
    We gonna get ourselves together, come on
    We gonna polish up our act, yeah
    And if you've ever been held down before
    I know that you refuse to be held down any more, Oh oh oh

    Don't you let nothing, nothing
    (I won't do it) Stand in your way (No no)
    And all we gonna do
    I want you to listen, listen
    To every word I say
    Every word I say about it

    Ain't no stoppin' us now (That's right)
    We're on the move
    (Nothing gonna, nothing gonna)
    (Stop us now, stop us now)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now, Come on
    We've got the groove (Whoo-oo-oo yeah yeah)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now (No no no)
    We're on the move
    (On the move, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Yeah)

    Now, let's see it
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop
    (Uh, y'all spell it out for me)

    S-T-O-P-P-I-N
    Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
    S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
    Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
    S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
    Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
    S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
    Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)

    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
    We've got the groove
    Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
    (Whoo-oo, Come around with me)

    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move

    --
    Poof
    epiphany, Jan 3, 2009

  2. epiphany

    relic Guest

    relic, Jan 4, 2009

  3. epiphany

    MuahMan Guest

    We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    out completely. Not a single one left alive.
    MuahMan, Jan 4, 2009
  4. On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:37:24 -0800, MuahMan wrote:

    > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    Ain't gonna happen. You're outnumbered, amongst other things.

    And may the next hurricane take you out first.

    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot
    of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

    -- Wizard Of Oz
    Gaston Ryan Coake, Jan 4, 2009
  5. epiphany

    Peeassha Guest

    "epiphany" <> wrote in
    message news:...
> [...]
    > Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
    > Don't wanna stop
    > Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
    > Don't wanna stop
    > Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
    > Don't wanna stop
    > Please don't make me stop
    > (Uh, y'all spell it out for me)
    >
    > S-T-O-P-P-I-N
    > Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
    > S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
    > Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
    > S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
    > Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
    > S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
    > Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    >
    > Ain't no stoppin' us now
    > We're on the move
    > Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
    > Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
    > We've got the groove
    > Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop

    Canadians are cowards and remember the last war? FROG draft dogers and FROGs
    hiding in the French FROGponds and wine cellars.
    Peeassha, Jan 4, 2009
  6. epiphany

    epiphany Guest

    epiphany, Jan 4, 2009
  7. epiphany

    epiphany Guest

    MuahMan <> wrote in message

    > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    Don't you already have your own Gaza strip to play with?
    epiphany, Jan 4, 2009
  8. epiphany

    epiphany Guest

    Gaston Ryan Coake <> wrote in message

    > On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:37:24 -0800, MuahMan wrote:
    >
    >> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and
    >> democrats out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    > Ain't gonna happen. You're outnumbered, amongst other things.

    Anything's possible.

    > And may the next hurricane take you out first.

    That can be arranged.

    epiphany, Jan 4, 2009
  9. epiphany

    epiphany Guest

    Peeassha <> wrote in message

> [...]
    >>
    >> S-T-O-P-P-I-N
    >> Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
    >> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
    >> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
    >> S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
    >> Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
    >> S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
    >> Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    >>
    >> Ain't no stoppin' us now
    >> We're on the move
    >> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
    >> Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
    >> We've got the groove
    >> Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
    >> (Whoo-oo, Come around with me)
    >>
    >> Ain't no stoppin' us now
    >> We're on the move
    >>
    >> --
    >> Poof

    > Canadians are cowards and remember the last war? FROG draft dogers
    > and FROGs hiding in the French FROGponds and wine cellars.

    I meant to exclude the italians as they only ever go in reverse.
    epiphany, Jan 4, 2009
  10. epiphany

    marcodbeast Guest

    "MuahMan" <> wrote in message
    > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
    all the guns. ;)
    marcodbeast, Jan 5, 2009
  11. epiphany

    MuahMan Guest

    On Jan 5, 12:22 pm, "marcodbeast" <> wrote:
    > "MuahMan" <> wrote in message

    > > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    > > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    >   ROFL  Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
    > all the guns.  ;)

    Democratic constituents:

    1. Gays
    2. Blacks
    3. Illegal Aliens
    4. Unemployed
    5. Poor People
    6. Hollywood Actors

    Conservative constituents:

    1. Business Owners
    2. Blue Collar Workers
    3. White Collar workers
    4. Otherwise employed
    5. Rich people
    6. Straight people
    7. Family men
    8. smart blacks
    9. Gun Owners
    10. Military

    Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.

    Quality over quantity.
    MuahMan, Jan 6, 2009
  12. epiphany

    obozn Guest

    "MuahMan" <> wrote in message
    On Jan 5, 12:22 pm, "marcodbeast" <> wrote:
    > "MuahMan" <> wrote in message

    > > We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and democrats
    > > out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    > ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY has
    > all the guns. ;)

    Democratic constituents:
    1. Gays
    2. Blacks
    3. Illegal Aliens
    4. Unemployed
    5. Poor People
    6. Hollywood Actors

    Conservative constituents:
    1. Business Owners
    2. Blue Collar Workers
    3. White Collar workers
    4. Otherwise employed
    5. Rich people
    6. Straight people
    7. Family men
    8. smart blacks
    9. Gun Owners
    10. Military

    Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.
    Quality over quantity.

    ROTFLMAO
    Excellent post!!

    Warmest Regards

    Bonzo
    obozn, Jan 6, 2009
  13. epiphany

    marcodbeast Guest

    MuahMan wrote:
    > On Jan 5, 12:22 pm, "marcodbeast" <> wrote:
    >> "MuahMan" <> wrote in message

    >>> We need a Civil War here first. We need to wipe liberals and
    >>> democrats out completely. Not a single one left alive.

    >> ROFL Won't it be something when idiots like this find out who REALLY
    >> has all the guns. ;)

    > Democratic constituents:
    >
    > 1. Gays
    > 2. Blacks
    > 3. Illegal Aliens
    > 4. Unemployed
    > 5. Poor People
    > 6. Hollywood Actors
    >
    > Conservative constituents:
    >
    > 1. Business Owners
    > 2. Blue Collar Workers
    > 3. White Collar workers
    > 4. Otherwise employed
    > 5. Rich people
    > 6. Straight people
    > 7. Family men
    > 8. smart blacks
    > 9. Gun Owners
    > 10. Military
    >

    > Yes, the liberals outnumber the conservatives.
    >
    > Quality over quantity.

    Keep on believing that.

    Be sure to start your pogrom in the countryside, it might keep you from
    becoming dog food too early. ;)
    marcodbeast, Jan 6, 2009
  14. epiphany

    MuahMan Guest