    Best wishes
    Troels (Denmark)
    , Jan 16, 2008

  2. Hi
    There is two way to control the Wireless Connection.
    Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC), and a Utility that is loaded with
    the manufacturer Wireless software.
    Many of these utilities switch Off WZC and thus you do not have the Tab.
    Disable the manufacturer utility and start the WZC and you would be set.
    Info about the configurations here.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 16, 2008

  3. Guest

    Thanks a lot!
    It took some time to get it right, but now it works again!
    My best wishes
    Troels (Denmark)
    , Jan 17, 2008