    msadmin
    msadmin's Profile: http://www.yourserver.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1
    View this thread: http://www.yourserver.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3

    msadmin, Oct 27, 2003

  2. msadmin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Read your 3 posts again.

    You try to confuse. So you passed, then you failed, then you passed again?

    Banana money rat carpool book war! Seventy-brass or hippity-three mascara?
    Solo door digit, carpe diem!

    I try to confuse.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003

  3. msadmin

    Jtyc Guest

    > I try to confuse.

    The following statement is true:

    The preceding statement was false.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003
  4. msadmin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > The following statement is true:
    >
    > The preceding statement was false.

    It's now your job to clean up the mess created when my head exploded.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003