    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Jan 31, 2004

  2. Marlin Munrow (The PFY)

    Guest

    Marlin:
    I saw a few exam reviews on 70-29x series on
    mcseworld.com. However, they appear in the middle of
    upgrading their software. So they may not all converted
    from their old software format yet. They were there about
    2 weeks ago!

    Hope it help,

    Rover

    new 2003 exams
    >are or how many questions there are.
    >
    >Cramsession doesnt seem to have any information apart

    from the pass
    >mark.
    >
    >Does anyone know whether the exams are adaptive in

    nature (maybe not
    >fully hence everyone is saying you can still review and

    mark)

    >Anyone have any links other than these:
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    >and the links off there such as
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-297.asp
    >================================
    >We require rigidly defined areas
    >of doubt and uncertainty!
    >(remove vroomfondle to email me)
    >================================
    >.

    , Jan 31, 2004

  3. On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:52:14 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Marlin:
    >I saw a few exam reviews on 70-29x series on
    >mcseworld.com. However, they appear in the middle of
    >upgrading their software. So they may not all converted
    >from their old software format yet. They were there about
    >2 weeks ago!
    >
    >Hope it help,
    >
    >Rover

    Thanks - must go take a looksie