    abcd Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    abcd, Apr 12, 2004

  2. yes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004

  3. abcd

    Neil Guest

    "abcd" <> wrote in news:18a3c01c420bc
    $56f0ab10$:

    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    my guess is you'll finish in 2004 or 2005

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  4. abcd

    JaR Guest

    abcd opined, On 4/12/04 11:31 AM:

    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    Whichever one you started with.

    JaR, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Erg.
    Read some of the old posts, please.
    That question is asked 10 times a #@*ing week, it would be nice if someone
    could show the intuitiveness of a SEARCH FUNCTION!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 12, 2004
  6. abcd

    Jtyc Guest

    > I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    You should get certified in the products/areas that you are most familiar
    with.

    Jtyc, Apr 12, 2004
  7. abcd

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 12, 2004
  8. abcd wrote:
    > Hello Everyone,

    Hello!

    > I want to finish MCSE?

    Why are you asking us if you want to finish? How would we know? What's
    your gut feeling on it?

    > What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    2000 was the better year because my Gators made it to the NCAA basketball
    finals that year. 2003 sucked because they lost in the second round. 2004
    sucked even more because they lost in the first round.

    --
    Fris "Gator Fan" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 12, 2004
  9. abcd

    Consultant Guest

    abc, easy as 123

    Consultant, Apr 12, 2004
  10. abcd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "abcd" <> wrote in news:18a3c01c420bc
    $56f0ab10$:

    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?

    get the 2003 vintage year. it's cheaper wine than 2000 but still gets you
    buzzed.

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    --
    Visit Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 12, 2004
  11. abcd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LOL. I personally like the Wild Irish Rose. The higher the proof , the
    better the wine I always say.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 13, 2004
  12. abcd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > LOL. I personally like the Wild Irish Rose. The higher the proof , the
    > better the wine I always say.
    >
    > --
    > I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.
    >
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> "abcd" <> wrote in
    >> news:18a3c01c420bc $56f0ab10$:
    >>
    >> > Hello Everyone,
    >> >
    >> > I want to finish MCSE? What is your opinion, 2003 or 2000?
    >> >

    >> get the 2003 vintage year. it's cheaper wine than 2000 but still gets
    >> you buzzed.
    >>

    >> Rowdy Yates
    >> "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    >> --
    >> Visit Rowdy's Home Page
    >> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    if you skip breakfast, lunch and dinner and drink it out of a straw - you
    get your moneys worth.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 13, 2004
  13. abcd

    TechGeekPro Guest