    see something new that you haven't used, make sure you review before sitting
    this one, especially GPMC. Nothing helps more than hands on...

    Ryan
    Ryan Rinehart, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Ryan Rinehart

    Nata Guest

    Could you please let us know how many questions were
    asked and time given for these upgrade exams? Do you have
    long scenarios and then questions based on it, like the
    design exams of W2K? Were there a lot of simulations?

    Thanks,
    Nata

    stuff is about the
    >same along with the other main network service

    questions. The difference
    >mainly seems to be the new features and how they change

    what you might have
    >setup in 2000. DNS DNS DNS man. GPMC. New AD

    features. I took these
    >based on my strong 2000 foundation, and then beefed up

    on what's new and how
    >it changes what I know currently.
    >
    >-Ryan
    >
    >"Rob" <> wrote in message
    >> compared to the 2k- Exams (215/216/217): how difficult

    are
    >> 292 and 296?
    >> Thanx and Congratulations
    >> Rob
    >> MCP/SA/SE 2K, ..DBA in Progress, 2003 to go

    the
    >> same topics. Make
    >> >sure you know GPMC, Security configuration, AD etc.

    DNS,
    >> DNS, DNS and more
    >> >DNS... Take a look through whats new in Help and

    Support

    Nata, Sep 9, 2003