    exams?

    thanks
    jon
    jon, Jan 9, 2004

  2. It is not adaptive.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 9, 2004

  3. jon

    Marko Guest

    Exams are reviewed at websites such as www.mcseworld.com,
    as well as feedback from others in past posts in these
    newsgroups.

    Another option is to Google it:

    "70-290 exam review" has about 10000 hits. Nearly all on
    the first page look like they might be applicable.

    Now that we have been introduced, I will offer that I am
    not aware that 70-210 Windows Pro has gone adaptive and I
    am not aware of any significant adaptive testing that has
    been implemented in MS Exams to date.

    Let's visit the source for more info:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    Link "Exams" in the left menu. FAQ seems to be where I
    would start. Some info there.
    Let's now try "Search for an Exam"
    Press the MCSE for Windows Server 2003.
    Press any exam, such as 70-290 for info on objectives.

    All of this took me under 4 minutes. I know this because
    I timed it. So let's recap:

    1/ Read through some of the previous posts before posting.
    2/ Try a good search engine first. Apart from being much
    faster than waiting for a newsgroup response, it rarely
    bites back.
    3/ Ask somebody you may know who has ever done any exams.
    It is perfectly reasonable that you may not know anybody,
    but ask your contacts for certification info.
    4/ Visit the vendors website for information. So obvious.

    Final thought: It may not make any difference what format
    the exam takes if you know the material. Agreed?

    Consider doing the 70-270 XP exam instead of 70-210 Pro
    exam. They are *similar* but the XP exam is better for
    your resume and ego.

    In any case, good luck!
    Marko, Jan 10, 2004
  4. jon

    Guest Guest

    I know 70-290 is 45 questions, 95 minutes to complete and
    NOT adaptive and SUCKS HUGE ASS as far as difficulty/non-
    real-world situations...

    In fact I am about 1 inch away from calling the better
    business bureau about these morons because of this exam...
    I failed it 2 times and the test center (which is also a
    school) says that about 90% of the people that take it
    fail.

    Guest, Jan 10, 2004
  5. jon

    Saltrock Guest

    No these are not adaptive exams. They are the full exam.
    When I took these you do not get a score and do not know
    how much you have passed by.

    Saltrock, Jan 11, 2004