    Joe Mc Guest

    Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
    2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.

    Joe Mc, May 10, 2007

  2. "Joe Mc" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
    > 2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.

    There is no requirement that you have an MCSE 2000 certification to
    achieve your MCSE 2003 certification. Hands-on experience of the
    prescribed objectives is highly recommended and encouraged to maintain
    the value of the certification.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 10, 2007

  3. Joe Mc

    Micro Guest

    [h]On May 10, 4:50 am, Joe Mc <> wrote:
    > Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
    > 2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.[/h]

    Yes it is, I got certified in 2003 from a training center and my
    knowledge is perfect, beside my career is much easier than the others
    and I can consider my self the best on it tell now, for a foreign
    language student as Michael has stated the hand on experiance is the
    mattar.

    Regards'
    Micro
    MCP+MCSA