    When is the last day you can upgrade your mcse on 2000 to 2003? I saw a site
    a while ago that listed the info but I can't find it now. Can someone give me
    the link?
    mikee, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Mostly Gizzards, Dec 7, 2007

  3. mikee

    John R Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > mikee wrote:
    >> When is the last day you can upgrade your mcse on 2000 to 2003? I saw a
    >> site a while ago that listed the info but I can't find it now. Can
    >> someone give me the link?

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.mspx
    >
    > March 31, 2008

    Note however, that while the upgrade exams retire on that date, the core
    exams do not.
    For example, 70-292 give you credit for 70-290 and 70-291. Even though
    70-292 is retiring, you will still be able to take 70-290 and 70-291 which
    will accomplish the exact same thing. It is the same store for retiring
    exam 70-296 and core exams 70-293 and 70-294. So, you will still be able to
    come up to MCSE 2003 after 03/2008, you'll just have to take the core exams
    instead of the "upgrade" exams.

    John R
    John R, Dec 7, 2007