    if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?
    --
    Jeff Pierce
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=, May 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "Jeff Pierce" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >A friend of mine has offered me his 2000 books at no charge. Does anyone
    >know
    > if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?
    > --
    > Jeff Pierce

    You don't act stupid. Of course you can.

    have a look at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    --
    LoopBack
    LoopBack, May 25, 2006

  3. The reason I ask is that I saw a similar post on another website saying that
    the upgrade test for 2003 was no longer available.

    It didn't sound right to me, so I thought that I would check with those who
    would know.

    Thanks
    --
    Jeff Pierce

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=, May 25, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    >A friend of mine has offered me his 2000 books at no charge. Does anyone
    >know
    > if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?

    HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING TO FIND TIME TO READ 2000 BOOKS? OKAY,
    THANKS, BYE.
    Frisbee®, May 26, 2006
  5. I roffled.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 26, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 25, 2006 at 1:35pm "LoopBack" blathered:

    > "Jeff Pierce" <> wrote in message
    >>A friend of mine has offered me his 2000 books at no charge. Does anyone
    >>know
    >> if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?
    >> --
    >> Jeff Pierce

    > You don't act stupid. Of course you can.

    I don't think it's an act.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I was intelliguntly desined.
    TechGeekPro, May 26, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 26, 2006 at 9:45am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "Jeff Pierce" <> wrote in message
    >>A friend of mine has offered me his 2000 books at no charge. Does anyone
    >>know
    >> if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?

    > HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING TO FIND TIME TO READ 2000 BOOKS? OKAY,
    > THANKS, BYE.

    AFTER 2000 TESTS, THREE MORE SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE. OKAY, THANKS, BYE.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    The message above is just this sig.txt's way of propagating itself.
    TechGeekPro, May 26, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>>A friend of mine has offered me his 2000 books at no charge. Does anyone
    >>>know
    >>> if I can still take the 2000 tests and then upgrade to 2003?
    >>> --
    >>> Jeff Pierce

    >> You don't act stupid. Of course you can.

    >I don't think it's an act.

    sure it is, act one, scene two - the stupid one arrives.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 26, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBQaWVyY2U=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 26, 2006 at 3:24pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>> You don't act stupid. Of course you can.

    >>I don't think it's an act.

    > sure it is, act one, scene two - the stupid one arrives.

    Sorry, wrong script.

    STAGEHAND!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ME THE RIGHT SCRIPT!!!!!!!
    AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET SOME DANM COFFEE AROUND HERE!!!???

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    How does a thermos know whether a drink should be hot or cold?
    TechGeekPro, May 26, 2006