    P.S. I have no MS certifications yet, so I am starting from
    scratch.

    Thanks for any useful opinions.

    ts8586, Nov 29, 2004

  2. ts8586

    catwalker63 Guest

    "ts8586" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > Hi, everyone. O.K. I've got a hardly used set of MS Press
    > books for the MCSA 2000 track. Should I not bother with
    > the 2000 series and go straight to 2003, or does 2000 still
    > have some "life" left in the world?
    >
    > P.S. I have no MS certifications yet, so I am starting from
    > scratch.
    >
    > Thanks for any useful opinions.

    Do what is best for you. Do you support 2000 or 2003? Which do you have
    the most resources for? Ask yourself some questions like that. Only you
    can decide.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 29, 2004

  3. ts8586

    ts8586 Guest

    Good point. 2000 now, about 4 or 5 months it'll
    be 2003. Appreciate the opinion!

    ts8586, Nov 30, 2004
  4. ts8586

    > Good point. 2000 now, about 4 or 5 months it'll
    > be 2003. Appreciate the opinion!

    It might take you that long to sit all the exams.

    catwalker63, Nov 30, 2004
  5. ts8586

    Guest

    Get rid of the books first off... It's easier and cheaper to get brain
    dumps. Just as long as you understand the terminology you'll be fine.
    If you need a bootcamp to go to, I'd recommend CED Solutions
    (mcseclasses.com), you'll pass all of your stuff in no time there.

    , Dec 10, 2004
  6. ts8586

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Get rid of the books first off... It's easier and cheaper to get brain
    > dumps. Just as long as you understand the terminology you'll be fine.
    > If you need a bootcamp to go to, I'd recommend CED Solutions
    > (mcseclasses.com), you'll pass all of your stuff in no time there.

    Man, you are using some STINKY bait. I'm sure somebody will bite.

    Doom, Dec 10, 2004
  7. ts8586

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Get rid of the books first off... It's easier and cheaper to get brain
    >> dumps. Just as long as you understand the terminology you'll be fine.
    >> If you need a bootcamp to go to, I'd recommend CED Solutions
    >> (mcseclasses.com), you'll pass all of your stuff in no time there.
    >>

    > Man, you are using some STINKY bait. I'm sure somebody will bite.

    Over in the other place, it claimed it was a 24 y.o. female who cheated on
    her MCSE and was the principal of nerd's middle school. But I'm fairly sure
    it was lying about the principal part.

    But then what can one expect from a fscking AOLer.

    Probably some pimply 15 year old luser on his mom's $299.00 AOL box.

    JaR
    Baited Thug

    JaR, Dec 10, 2004
  8. ts8586

    Bill Guest

    Hi,
    I am in the same boat. I will go straight to 2003.
    What year is now? It is almost 2005.
    Good Luck.

    Bill, Dec 14, 2004