    Server 2003 this year. I am pretty convinced that MCSA
    2003 is the better choice for me. Any comments are
    appreciated.

    Janet, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Janet

    Consultant Guest

    yes, sounds good. can you post your pic?

    Consultant, Apr 6, 2004

  3. You'll eventually have to get 2003, so... :)

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Janet

    Give up Guest

    Give up

    Give up, you will never work in IT above help desk.

    Give up, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Janet

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Give up

    Would you be willing to sell your psychic antennae?

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Janet

    Kate Guest

    I whole heartedly suggest 2003, otherwise you are
    certifying in technology that is already 4 years old and
    is already out of date. You will be able to apply the
    knowledge from the 2003 track to a 2000 network anyway.
    Also, if you want to continue to MCSE 2003 further down
    the track, you are already 1/2 way there.
    Hope this helps.

    Kate, Apr 7, 2004
  7. Janet

    Neil Guest

    "Kate" <> wrote in news:1942401c41c40
    $c7f76360$:

    > I whole heartedly suggest 2003, otherwise you are
    > certifying in technology that is already 4 years old and
    > is already out of date. You will be able to apply the
    > knowledge from the 2003 track to a 2000 network anyway.
    > Also, if you want to continue to MCSE 2003 further down
    > the track, you are already 1/2 way there.
    > Hope this helps.

    I don't neccessarily agree with Kate. you know 2000. the difference
    between MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003 is 1 exam. but there is very little
    difference between 2 tracks so, from my stand point its a coin toss. Go
    with which ever you think will benefit you...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  8. I took the 2000 track.
    I figure what the hell, I'll upgrade if I need to when the exams are free
    (ala NT)
    All of my school material (a few hundred bucks worth of books) is 2k, I
    didn't want that to go to waste.
    I would have taken the 2003 exams with the 2000 material, but that just
    seems.. stupid..

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 7, 2004
  9. Janet

    Janet Guest

    I appreciate all your comments and I respect all of
    them. I will go with 2003 based on being most current
    and also realizing that the managing I did on 2000 was
    all self taught. I figure actually learning it/knowing
    it... would be more of an asset to the company. I hope
    this doesn't make too many people ill!
    Thanks greatly, and any comments are very welcome...
    Janet

    Janet, Apr 7, 2004
  10. Janet

    Guest Guest

    Hello Neil,

    Thank you for your reply... It is indeed a coin toss,
    but givin the fact that I don't have my MCSA 2000, I feel
    I should start overwise and I am looking for confirm.
    And by the way did you notice some real strange ones
    about!...
    Janet

    Guest, Apr 7, 2004
  11. Janet

    Guest Guest

    okay one more... does everyone agree sybex all the way...

    Guest, Apr 7, 2004
  12. Janet

    Guest Guest

    Thank you Kate,
    Your comments were very well taken, I have been a bit
    overwelmed about the OS Servers and you made a good
    point. No reason to stall now...
    Thanks, Janet

    Guest, Apr 7, 2004
  13. Janet

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1675e01c41c68$f145b370
    $:

    > And by the way did you notice some real strange ones
    > about!..

    Actually if you are refering to strange people, we're all strange in here.

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  14. Janet

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1946601c41c69$c7a09430
    $:

    > okay one more... does everyone agree sybex all the way...

    yes its ok

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004