    ??????

    I want to start studying and I am a bit confused like so many others....

    Thank You.

    V, Feb 8, 2004

  2. V

    Marko Guest

    ----- V wrote: ----

    I have one question. Is there a specific reason why people who are startin
    trom zero still take follow the 2000 tracks instead of 200
    ?????

    I used to think it was because you could earn a lot of certs along the way

    MC
    MCSA on Windows 200
    (You might even have Comptia A+ with either Network+ or Security+
    MCSE on Windows 200

    Do upgrade exams 70-292 and 296

    MCSA on Windows 200
    MCSE on Windows 200

    Forget Comptia; you could have 5 separate certs with 9 exams.

    If two of these were electives on SQL, you would have one more cert: MCDBA

    Not to mention that I think the 2000 / upgrade 2003 track is a little easier

    Why do I think they go the 2000 road now

    Coz you can braindump your way through 2000 exams, no problems

    The 2003 braindump track is a road less traveled

    It's just my opinion based on some of what I've seen

    Marko, Feb 8, 2004

  3. I started with 2000 due to DoD networks are still running
    NT and 2000. It could be years before they start
    migrating to 2003 and in the mean time you work on 2000,
    study 2003, and when the time comes you are ready.

    people who are starting
    >trom zero still take follow the 2000 tracks instead of

    2003

    Year-in-Kuwait, Feb 8, 2004
  4. V

    Nicole Guest

    I think many people start with 2000 just b/c that's what most businesses use. I know at my current job we don't even support XP yet so 2000 is a good place to start. You can always upgrade

    Nicole, Feb 16, 2004