    Sailor Guest

    Any body knows...how many have the Golden 2000 MCSE Early Achiever Card and
    Certification????
    Sailor, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Sailor wrote:
    > Any body knows...how many have the Golden 2000 MCSE Early Achiever
    > Card and Certification????

    Hi,

    if it is the same predefined number as for Earlier Achiever MCSE 2003 (and
    MCSA2003), I think 5000 !

    I have this 2000 card that has never been usefull for me!

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange,SQL/Server,[MCSE option Messaging, MCSA 2003].
    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Feb 23, 2004

  3. Sailor

    Guest Guest

    The 2000 early achiever card was issued to all 2000 MCSEs
    certified up to a certain date (31st Oct. 2001 IIRC),
    rather than the first x,000.

    Richard (MCSE Server 2003 Early Achiever,
    MCSA Server 2003 Early Achiever,
    MCSE 2000 Early Achiever,
    MCSA 2000 Charter Member,
    MCDBA SQL 2000)