    if 2000 would be sufficient or go for 2003.

    Thanks
    ~Mike
    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Mike

    Go for 2000 if that is where your current experinence lies. You will then be
    able to convert to 2003 at a later date by just taking two further exams.

    Regards,
    Andrew Stevens.

    "Mike Riston" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking toward starting my career as an MCSE, and was wondering which
    > platform would be the best choice.
    > I have some experience in 2000 and was just going to do that, but now that
    > Microsoft has .NET/2003/XP and Longhorn coming out sometime, I was

    wondering

    Andrew Stevens, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    Thanks

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Mike Riston

    billyw Guest

    what happened to your film career??

    billyw, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Mike Riston

    Mike Riston Guest

    I believe that is how it works, but cant tell you and be 100% sure

    Mike Riston, Jul 23, 2003
  6. "Diana K Brown" <> wrote in message
    > I not sure, but I think you are asking if you can upgrade your NT4 MCSE to
    > 2000/2003?
    > Here is an article on MS that explains the process:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/windows2003/nt.asp
    > You only need to complete 6 exams rather than 7.

    Oh the first time I saw you was in a magazine
    The next time you was walking 'cross my television screen
    I knew right then and there that I had to make you mine
    The day that he married you I nearly lost my mind

    Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
    Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
    Diana can't you see you drive me wild
    Diana I bet you're just a reckless child

    Yes, you got it made I've seen you promenade a time or two
    He might have lots of dough but I know he ain't right for you
    Cause I've watched you smile and shakin' hands when you do your social scene
    You wouldn't have to do that if you came and lived with me

    Diana just can't get you off my mind
    Diana why don't you leave it all behind
    Diana she is queen of all my dreams
    Diana gimme dreams, I'll set you free

    Since I saw that picture of you
    Nothing matters I just wanna lay ya
    We can make it, you and me
    So come on baby, come on baby, oh - oh yeah...

    (Yeah, here's how I see it)

    Your one choice if you get away, leave it up to me
    I'll bring you lovin' if you bring your limousine

    Diana whatcha doin' with a guy like him
    Diana I'd die for you, please let me in
    Diana can't you see you drive me wild
    Diana I bet you're just a reckless child

    Diana oh yeah
    Diana you really got a hold on me
    Diana you gimme your tears I'll set you free
    Diana yeah - yeah

    --
    Fris "Apologies to Bryan Adams" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  7. Mike Riston

    Guest Guest

    Pig Fucker!

    Guest, Jul 24, 2003
  8. Mike Riston

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Then, the real politically correct term would be swine copulator???

    Hmmm, I think I like that term.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003
  9. Mike Riston

    Consultant Guest

    may i be inclined to copulate miss emery, hee hee

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  10. Mike Riston

    Maestro Guest

    Hmmm... I think I like the notion of you liking that term.

    message

    Maestro, Jul 24, 2003
  11. Mike Riston

    Kendal Emery Guest

    To use a well known movie phrase.....

    "Can you hammer a 6 inch spike through a board with your penis?"

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003
  12. Mike Riston

    Jtyc Guest

    > To use a well known movie phrase.....
    >
    > "Can you hammer a 6 inch spike through a board with your penis?"

    "I guess you'll hammer later"
    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003