    learn as well as do administration.preferably indian
    edition

    thanks in adv

    2000 & 2003 Books, Jul 15, 2004

  2. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Guest Guest

    arrrr. let me think,

    NO

    Guest, Jul 15, 2004

  3. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Rick Guest

    I am must needful of the same. I am wanting to upgrade my MCSE to 2003 and
    would being most greatful for your help

    Please send the Indiana Addition (http://www.in.gov/enjoyindiana/ the new
    offshore location)

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 15, 2004
  4. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Guest Guest

    go down the locale shop and pay for one you cheap scates

    Guest, Jul 15, 2004
  5. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Rick Guest

    The humor must have escaped you.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 15, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004
  7. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Rick Guest

    I figured you and all of your cohorts would recognize the underlying humor
    in that post

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 15, 2004
  8. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Jtyc Guest

    http://www.amazon.com/books

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  9. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > I figured you and all of your cohorts would recognize the underlying humor
    > in that post

    Hey, easy there, bub. I'm not a cohort. I'm a minion.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  10. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Rick Guest

    Ken
    At least I did not call you a cowhore

    LOL

    Rick, Jul 15, 2004
  11. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Ken
    > At least I did not call you a cowhore
    >
    > LOL

    Cowhores coare cocool.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "cosilent cothug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  12. 2000 & 2003 Books

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 15, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Hey, easy there, bub. I'm not a cohort. I'm a minion.

    And I'm clansmen.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  13. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Jul 15, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    >
    > > Hey, easy there, bub. I'm not a cohort. I'm a minion.

    > And I'm clansmen.

    Well now you're just making us look like a bunch of hate-filled rednecks.
    Stop that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  14. 2000 & 2003 Books

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 15, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Well now you're just making us look like a bunch of hate-filled rednecks.
    > Stop that.

    Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that we were rednecks. Hate-filled on the other
    hand...

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  15. 2000 & 2003 Books

    Guest Guest

    oh yeah very funny rick, hahaha cough spit

    Guest, Jul 15, 2004
  16. 2000 & 2003 Books

    ME Guest

    I tried the link, didn't see where selling clean water for daily use. Do I
    have to freight clean water with me if I ever go there?

    ME, Jul 15, 2004
  17. 2000 & 2003 Books

    ME Guest

    oops, dan it. my fuzzy monitor and the outsource nightmare made me think of
    india :)

    ME, Jul 15, 2004