$200 Free Bet soccer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by csjy22@gmail.com, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Open Account Offer
    $200 Free Bet soccer
    http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?affiliate=grm_16495

    Open an account with bet365 and you can qualify for up to $200 in Free
    Bets with our fantastic bet basket promotion.

    Here is how it works:

    Open an account and place your first qualifying bet. You will then be
    entitled to a free bet to the same stake up to $50. Internet customers
    can claim their first free bet by simply filling in Offer Code
    [OFFERCODE] when placing a qualifying single. Telephone customers can
    place their free bets in the normal way.

    On your 10th betting day with bet365, you will then qualify for your
    second free bet. To calculate the value of the free bet simply take
    your largest qualifying stake on an individual bet type from each of
    the 10 betting days. From the 10 betting day values, the smallest stake
    will be deemed to be the second free bet value up to a maximum of $50.

    Further free bets will be available on the same basis on both the 20th
    and 30th betting days.

    Free bet winnings exclude total stake.
    Betting days are calendar days in a customer's time zone.
    Non-Runners do not qualify as bets. If the bet is a non-runner please
    contact us for a replacement free bet.
    Free Internet bets are singles only. Free telephone bets can be
    multiples.
    Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.
    Numbers and lottery bets do not apply.
    Asian Handicap and Goal Lines both Pre Game and In Play do not apply.
    This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other open account
    offer.
    One free New Account Offer per person, family, household address, email
    address, telephone number, debit/credit card or Neteller/firepay
    account number, and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or
    workplace. This Offer applies exclusively to the first account opened
    and will not apply to further accounts opened with betting sites
    powered by bet365.
    We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient
    documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to
    the customers' identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or
    offer to their account.
    All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may
    in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to
    participate in any promotion.
    Free bets can be claimed on the Internet by entering the current offer
    code on a qualifying bet. Free bets can be placed on the telephone in
    the same call as the qualifying bet or on any subsequent call.
    Free bets are to a maximum stake of $50. The largest bet on a single
    day will be the largest stake for an individual bet type. So for
    example on a day where a customer has a $20 e/w treble, a $10 e/w
    double, a $30 single, then the $20 e/w treble would be judged the
    largest bet - $40 in stake, irrespective of whether these bets were
    placed separately or on the same bet slip.
    Customers must complete this $200 Free Bet basket within 90 days of a
    customer's first deposit.
    Customers referred by either oddschecker or betgenius (as sites powered
    by them) do not qualify for this promotion.
    Best regards,
    The bet365 team

    http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?affiliate=grm_16495

    , Apr 13, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: spam spam spam spam

    wrote:

    > Open Account Offer

    piss off
    --
    Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Bill Funk Guest

    Re: spam spam spam spam

    On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:48:41 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Open Account Offer

    >piss off

    Paul,
    I realize this feels good, but the OP will never see your post.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Apr 13, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: spam spam spam spam

    Bill Funk wrote:

    > On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:48:41 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Open Account Offer

    > >piss off

    > Paul,
    > I realize this feels good, but the OP will never see your post.
    > --
    > Bill Funk
    > replace "g" with "a"

    I know... but sometimes it just has to be said :O)

    Paul Heslop, Apr 13, 2006
  5. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Open Account Offer
    > $200 Free Bet soccer

    Tut, men and their obsession with playing with their balls.

    Helen, Apr 13, 2006