    a collector..

    There are all boxed with manuals.

    Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..
    William Brown, Sep 30, 2010

  2. William Brown

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Re: 20 OLD PC Games.

    On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <> wrote:
    > I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
    > a collector..
    >
    > There are all boxed with manuals.
    >
    > Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

    Please do
    Nik Coughlin, Sep 30, 2010

  3. William Brown

    Caught Guest

    "William Brown" <> wrote in message

    > I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
    > a collector..
    >
    > There are all boxed with manuals.

    Ditto - I would be keen to see your collection :)

    Caught, Sep 30, 2010
  4. William Brown

    Caught, Sep 30, 2010
  5. William Brown

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Re: 20 OLD PC Games.

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <> wrote:
    >> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some
    >> thing to a collector..
    >>
    >> There are all boxed with manuals.
    >>
    >> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

    > Please do

    Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
    many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
    ~misfit~, Oct 1, 2010
  6. Re: 20 OLD PC Games.

    On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:38:37 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:
    >> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <> wrote:
    >>> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some
    >>> thing to a collector..
    >>>
    >>> There are all boxed with manuals.
    >>>
    >>> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

    >> Please do

    >Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
    >many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.
    >
    >Cheers,

    Do you think I will now post them now from the Insults that you have
    given me all over these years.

    You are the Only one in the World that has 6 Hard Drives to hold all his
    Kill Files.
    William Brown, Oct 1, 2010
  7. William Brown

    Rhino Guest

    Re: 20 OLD PC Games.

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:47:08 +1300, William Brown <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:38:37 +1300, "~misfit~"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:

    >>> Please do

    >>Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
    >>many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.
    >>
    >>Cheers,

    >Do you think I will now post them now from the Insults that you have
    >given me all over these years.
    >
    >You are the Only one in the World that has 6 Hard Drives to hold all his
    >Kill Files.

    Roger,

    Some of us here on nz.comp will be interested in what games you are
    referring to.

    Please post a list . Many gameplayers would be keen to see what you
    have to offer.
    Rhino, Oct 1, 2010