    This code will get you an automatic 20% discount for the first 6 months of
    2006 at VUE. Best of luck to you all.

    MSUU6C8E9426

    Trainer, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Trainer

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 26, 2006 at 12:51pm "Trainer" blathered:

    Yeah, but can I get a 20% discount on my V!@gra?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    A sine curve goes off to infinity or at least the end of the blackboard.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006

  3. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Jan 26, 2006 at 12:51pm "Trainer" blathered:
    >
    > > This code will get you an automatic 20% discount for the first 6 months of
    > > 2006 at VUE. Best of luck to you all.

    > Yeah, but can I get a 20% discount on my V!@gra?

    I purchased the MSPress Core Box Set and I get a 15% discount on ALL Exams until
    December 2009...yes...2009...

    I'd say that is much more valuable than a limited 20% discount for the next 6
    months.

    People.....if you're really serious about certifications, go out and buy the
    MSPress Core Box Sets...you'll get more out of them.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Trainer

    Trainer Guest

    PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing VUE.

    Trainer, Jan 26, 2006
  5. "Trainer" <> wrote in message
    > PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing VUE.

    You go right ahead. I'll just stick to MSPress. Thanks though.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  6. Trainer

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Trainer <> say in

    > PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing
    > VUE.

    dude, that was actually funny...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Rome was not built in a day, probably because IBM was in on the job.

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  7. Trainer

    FrisbeeR Guest

    "Trainer" <> wrote in message
    > PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing
    > VUE.

    "Please to be using?"

    Are you mocking us?

    Or are you mocking Cobol, et. al.?

    FrisbeeR, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear Trainer <> say in
    >
    >> PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing
    >> VUE.

    > dude, that was actually funny...

    I'm not sure it was meant to be.

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  9. Trainer

    Frisbee® Guest

    "FrisbeeR" <> wrote in message
    > "Trainer" <> wrote in message
    >> PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing
    >> VUE.

    > "Please to be using?"
    >
    > Are you mocking us?
    >
    > Or are you mocking Cobol, et. al.?

    FrisBEER?

    Hey, I just had an idea on how to make my first GAZILLIAN!

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  10. Well he did do the needful...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 26, 2006
  11. Trainer

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > FrisBEER?

    Is that anything like Billy Beer?

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006
  12. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >
    > > FrisBEER?

    > Is that anything like Billy Beer?

    or BuzzBeer?

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  13. Trainer

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> PLease to be using MSUU7C1E9359 code. NO Exprie on this. To be testing
    >> VUE.

    >"Please to be using?"
    >
    >Are you mocking us?
    >
    >Or are you mocking Cobol, et. al.?